Security

MVP

Autenticate with office 365 email and password credentials of a domain clearpass guest

It is possible to authenticate on captive portal with office 365 credentials

i mean if im a guest putting my email and my password of my office 365 email and log in, in the wireless network with that?  i mean of a domain let say of @mycompany.com domain.

Cheers

CArlos

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
Guru Elite

Re: Autenticate with office 365 email and password credentials of a domain clearpass guest

With ClearPass? Yes, you can add them as a social provider.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP
MVP

Re: Autenticate with office 365 email and password credentials of a domain clearpass guest

Tim can i restrict that to a domain?

Let say i just want that they can log in with  @mycompany.com

Let say the user has another office 365 acccount with another domain and i dont want that he can log in guest network with @othercompanydomain.com    and just the users with email with @mycompanydomain.com can log in

Alternetworks Corp
Guru Elite

You can definitely do it at the authZ state, but I'm not sure if you can do it during authentication.

MVP

Tim im not an expert on clearpass, can you enlight me a bit more of your asnwer? whats authZ state vs during authentication?

We got a client interested in using their clearpass guest to authenticate some users with their office 365 credential, but he wants to be sure that someoone that is not part of the company can log in with his own office 365 credentials, which would be maye another account of office 365 with another domain.

Alternetworks Corp
Guru Elite

In your web login service, you would just check the username the see if it ends with X domain and reject or redirect all others.

The user experience won't be ideal, but it should technically work.

MVP

okay

It is possible to do this:

When you are doing self registration you are able to tell him that in the box of the email if he does not put X domain you can set it to send a message that he just can use thi domain.  You can actually restrict what domain they can use in there.

Is not possible doing that in the user box when he is logging in?

Cheers

Carlos

Alternetworks Corp
MVP

Tim

As an additional question it is possible doing this?

If the client got 2 domain of office 365 for example  

Users with email addresss domain @company1.com and @company2.com

it is possible when authenticating that when the users authenticate and if they belong to @company1.com to put those in vlan 10 and for the ones that belongs to @company2.com put those in vlan 20?

Cheers

Carlos

Alternetworks Corp
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: