Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

BOYD: ClearPass & Remote APs

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  BOYD: ClearPass & Remote APs

Posted Feb 21, 2012 02:28 PM

I just finished watching the Web broadcast of the new BOYD rollout... love the commercials BTW... will ClearPass work with Remote APs?

We have a independent school building that has a conference center but isn't connected to our network, I'm hoping that Clearness will allow BOYD at this location via Remote APs. Thanks

EDITED: Moderator... please move this to BYOD thread... I followed a link off the Web broadcast to this thread and apparently it's the wrong thread. :-)

• 2.  RE: BOYD: ClearPass & Remote APs

Posted Feb 22, 2012 04:39 AM

@Worlisman

Glad you enjoyed the brodcast! :) This board is fine since the topic is related to ClearPass product. 

• 3.  RE: BOYD: ClearPass & Remote APs
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 22, 2012 07:57 PM

The BYOD onboarding process is based on being redirected to a captive portal hosted on the ClearPass solution. If your design with RAP's supports the captive portal redirect then you should be in a good position to roll out our BYOD provisioning technology.

• 4.  RE: BOYD: ClearPass & Remote APs

Posted Mar 06, 2012 12:22 PM

Thanks!