Security

CP-HW-25K - ClearPass Policy Manager 5.1.0.41000 | No ClearPass Guest in the dashboard?

Hi Guys,

I have a clinet with hardware platform CP-HW-25K (ClearPass Policy Manager 5.1.0.41000)

the clinet would like to test (do a small POC) of guest self-reg.

but he keep telling me via phone that he dont got Clearpss Guest t in the quicklinks (in the dashboard) :smileyfrustrated:

can anyone tell me why? :smileysurprised: i  personnaly never worked on CPPM 5.1... i started from version 6.0.X

please advise.

Thanks me.

BTW: does it recommnded for the client to upgrade to the lastest CPPM?

*****************2Plus Wireless Solutions****************************
Aruba Airheads - Powered By community for empower the community
************ Don't Forget to Kudos + me,If i helped you******************

Re: CP-HW-25K - ClearPass Policy Manager 5.1.0.41000 | No ClearPass Guest in the dashboard?

Make sure they all the updates/patches installed

Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Engineer @ Integration Partners
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA
Aruba

Re: CP-HW-25K - ClearPass Policy Manager 5.1.0.41000 | No ClearPass Guest in the dashboard?

Depending on some brosers they might not realize they can scroll down on the quick links. The other thing you can do is have them drag the applications tile over to the bottom right corner to give them a bigger link.

guestlink.png

Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Aruba

The integration of Amigopod into ClearPass (as ClearPass Guest) did not take place until version 6.0.1.   Your client running 5.1 will not have this capability unless they have a separate Amigopod appliance (or upgrade to 6.x).

------------------------------------------------
Systems Engineer, Northeast USA
ACCX | ACDX | ACMX

Aruba

Nice catch clembo. I didn't even look at what version they were running.
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.

Thank u all!

*****************2Plus Wireless Solutions****************************
Aruba Airheads - Powered By community for empower the community
************ Don't Forget to Kudos + me,If i helped you******************
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: