Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

CPPM 6.1.2. and 6.1.3 evel > keep getting an error: HTTPError code 401 when trying to update

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  CPPM 6.1.2. and 6.1.3 evel > keep getting an error: HTTPError code 401 when trying to update

Posted Aug 12, 2013 09:54 AM

Hi Support,

from some reason I cant update my Lab CPPM. (CPPM VERSION: ClearPass Policy Manager 6.1.2.53442 on CP-SW-EVAL platform)

Also happend on 6.1.3.54640... (i installed / upgarde in manully) please advise.

(Even after a full reboot)

Source

ClearPass Updater

Level

ERROR

Category

AV/AS Updates

Action

Failure

Timestamp

Aug 12, 2013 15:59:59 IDT

Description

Failed to update AV/AS from ClearPass Portal (Online) with HTTPError code 401

*and also I'am unable to see in the autoupdates the 6.2 version.

*the clearpass server is able to contact the internet - and working as needed.

*also i keep getting this error when try to re save my subscription id... even due that in the past it was saved?!

I got 31 more days for the evel process.

please advise,

Thanks.

Me

• 2.  RE: CPPM 6.1.2. and 6.1.3 evel > keep getting an error: HTTPError code 401 when trying to update
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 12, 2013 01:27 PM

After contacting TAC,it's seems that my lab tests CPPM was with subscription id that ended.