Security

Occasional Contributor I

CPPM 6.2 - Creating Enforcement Profiles

I'm trying to create enforcement profiles to return radius attributes to a Cisco ASA to define the Class [25] attribute, which we use for Access Profiles on the ASA.

When I create a generic radius enforcement (which is supposed to let me return any enabled radius dictionary attributes) I have no available attributes.

I had previously created a similar profile to enable Radius auth to our APC ups devices which returned a radius attribute to let certain users (based on AD membership) have admin privilege. This profile seems to have been stripped of all configuration and returns an error in CPPM when I try to edit it.

The radius dictionaries I need are enabled.

Am I missing something obvious here or should I just open a TAC case?

Thank in advance

Guru Elite

Re: CPPM 6.2 - Creating Enforcement Profiles

jenquist0766 wrote:

I'm trying to create enforcement profiles to return radius attributes to a Cisco ASA to define the Class [25] attribute, which we use for Access Profiles on the ASA.

When I create a generic radius enforcement (which is supposed to let me return any enabled radius dictionary attributes) I have no available attributes.

I had previously created a similar profile to enable Radius auth to our APC ups devices which returned a radius attribute to let certain users (based on AD membership) have admin privilege. This profile seems to have been stripped of all configuration and returns an error in CPPM when I try to edit it.

The radius dictionaries I need are enabled.

Am I missing something obvious here or should I just open a TAC case?

Thank in advance

EDIT:  If your dictionaries are enabled, you should open a TAC case, being that no attributes are showing up.  You can also try disabling then enabling attributes.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Occasional Contributor I

Thanks for the quick response.

That is what I was doing, but when I click on ANY, enabled or disabled, radius dictionary I get this.

radiusDictionary.JPG

radiusProfile.JPG

Guru Elite

- What browser are you using?

- It worked before, right?

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Occasional Contributor I

Chrome.

Yes, I have been through this with the APC units we setup.

I will try IE. If thats the answer I will feel pretty bone headed.

Thanks

Guru Elite

I don't think that is the answer. We use chrome without issue, so it should not be a problem. You should open a TAC case....

ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase

Make sure you use capability mode in IE
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Occasional Contributor I

Just tried IE and there is no change.

Thanks for the input, I will open a TAC case.

What version of CPPM are you using?
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Occasional Contributor I

ClearPass Policy Manager 6.2.1.55992 

We upgraded from 6.0.something about 6 weeks ago.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: