Security

Aruba

CPPM 6.4.0 - Equifax cert needs to be enable in trust list.....but it already is.

Trying to load a customer's wildcard cert into CPPM to use for https.  We got to the point with the intermediate and it says that this cert needs to be trusted.

Equifax_cert.JPG

which we duly enabled, but we just keep getting the error that it needs to be trusted.

We've got the actual intermediate given by the provider and tried to upload that, but it says cert already present....unsurprisingly.

Hit a bit a an impasse now.  Any suggestions?

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
mclarke@arubanetworks.com
Guru Elite

Re: CPPM 6.4.0 - Equifax cert needs to be enable in trust list.....but it already is.

Does the thumbprint match?

Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP
Aruba

Re: CPPM 6.4.0 - Equifax cert needs to be enable in trust list.....but it already is.

yep...they are the same certificates

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
Aruba

Well, it turns out in our to-ing and fro-ing with different certs and renaming them, we must've been comparing the same ones.

Uploaded the actual intermediate and all good now.

:-)

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: