Security

last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

CPPM 6.7.3 eduroam service - Error in processing request. Please try again...

This thread has been viewed 8 times
  • 1.  CPPM 6.7.3 eduroam service - Error in processing request. Please try again...

Posted Jul 18, 2018 10:11 AM

Hi All,

As the title says Ilm having difficulty adding an eduroam service on CPPM 6.7.3. I keep getting the same errror: Error in processing request. Please try again...

Have tried restarting service and then rebooting, Still getting the same result..

Any tips?

• 2.  RE: CPPM 6.7.3 eduroam service - Error in processing request. Please try again...

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 19, 2018 04:14 AM

With this limited information, it doesn't ring a bell to me. Please work with Aruba TAC to further investigate.

Eduroam is using quite standard components and shouldn't be any different to most other services.

• 3.  RE: CPPM 6.7.3 eduroam service - Error in processing request. Please try again...

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 19, 2018 05:36 AM
      |   view attached

Hi James,

As Herman said, EDUROAM is pretty 'default' in services.

Where do you get the error? 

Attached a PDF for ClearPass/EDUROAM combo. If you follow the guide and setup the three services it should work.

Hope it helps

• 4.  RE: CPPM 6.7.3 eduroam service - Error in processing request. Please try again...

Posted Jul 26, 2018 02:40 PM

I imported the eduroam config from another CPPM version and noticed that one of the Aruba VSA in one of the services had changed in 6.7.3.

I can't remember which service it was as but the attribute that was in the imported eduroam config was, I believe, RADIUS:Aruba - User-name. This wasn't recognised on 6.7.3.

I used your guide and configured it without the wizard in the end. Much prefer to do it that way anyway.