Security

Super Contributor II

CPPM CLI admin account

I have changed the default login password for the admin account on ClearPass but this doesn't change the CLI login password for appadmin. How can I change this?

Aruba

Re: CPPM CLI admin account

I believe its

cluster set-local-password
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Super Contributor II

Will this push the change to the other devices in the cluster or will I have to run the same command on each Subscriber?

Aruba

It's been awhile since I have changed one and I dont have access to my lab to check. If i remember correctly you will have to do it on each one.
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Super Contributor II

After inputting in to the Publisher will the cluster be temporarily broken before I change the subscribers - this is for a customer on a production cluster so I would need to submit a change request detailing the steps and what might go wrong, so I need to be sure. I have a lab but its only got one device, not a cluster.

Guru Elite

Change the cluster password under server configuration in the GUI and it will propogate down to your subscribers. It is not a service impacting change.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Super Contributor II

Thanks Tim. I will proceed on that basis.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: