Security

Regular Contributor I

CPPM Graphite Page

How do I enable the graphite page in CPPM?   I am running 6.4.4 and I have checked the performance monitor box on server setup page and I see the correct services running but when I try to access the page (https://mycppm.com/graphite I get a forbidden page and then redirected to CPPM home page.  I do not have any access restrictions enabled on the network tab either.

What am I missing please?

Regular Contributor I

Re: CPPM Graphite Page

Figured it out I needed to add access under network restrictions as the default is deny all.

MVP

Hi, exactly where did you enable this option?

ascott wrote:

Figured it out I needed to add access under network restrictions as the default is deny all.

Oscar,
“All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Aruba.”
“If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos"

Guru Elite

Administration » Server Manager » Server Configuration » Select Server » Network » Application Access Control

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
MVP

Thanks a lot @

Oscar,
“All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Aruba.”
“If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos"

Contributor I

Thank you sir!

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: