Security

MVP

CPPM Guest: Dynamically Update Guests' Rights

At Atmosphere 2014, Aruba demoed a mobile app that allowed a sponsor to manage his guest's account, giving him access to network resources like a nearby Apple TV.  I don't recall ever seeing this app hitting the app store, or getting the name of it.  Does anyone recall seeing this/know what I'm talking about?  If the app doesn't exist, I'd like to find some way of letting employees manage guest accounts, at least at a very basic level where anyone can search for a guest username and check a box that gives them access to network resources like printers, Apple TVs, etc.  Anyone ever do something like this and have it documented?

=======================================
If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users.
Guru Elite

Re: CPPM Guest: Dynamically Update Guests' Rights

That demo app was built entirely using the ClearPass API.

Sent from Nine<>

Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP
MVP

So then it was just a demo of the APIs/capabilities and not a product. :(

This may be a non-issue now, but would still be great to know if there are other options that don't involve coding.

=======================================
If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users.
MVP

same feeling here, it looked pretty useful, anything like that possible without building your own app?

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: