Security

MVP

CPPM Idle timeout for admin users

Hi,

Does anybody know whether you can change the idle timeout for admin users logged in to the web UI?

I cannot find a configuration option or anything documented in the user guide which relates to this. Ideally we would like to change the idle timeout to something like 1 hour.

Thanks

David

David
ACDX #98 | ACMP | ACCP
Aruba

Re: CPPM Idle timeout for admin users

I don't think this is customizable today – the default seems to be 30 minutes.

New Contributor

Is it still not customizable today? Where do we check the default idle timeout settings?

Aruba

No it's not customizable.
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
MVP

Most of the time if I leave the access tracker screen up w/live updates enabled I don't get logged out since the page refreshes regularly.

=======================================
If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users.
Contributor II

I beleive this is for security purposes and as mentioned you are working on teh page and doing refresh as said you will have it put if you leave it idle it will close the TCP session.

Islam Zidan │ Professional Services Engineer | ACCP,ACMP,CWDP,CWNA,CCNP,MCITP,Competia A+
If you Found My Post Helping you kindly Give KUDOS and if it solved your question Kindly hit Accept as a solution box.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: