Security

Contributor II

CPPM Missing Configuration --> Security

I am trying to setup a RADIUS connection between out CPPM and the company's RADIUS servers.  In the directions I am finding, they say in CPPM to go to Configuration -> Security.  

I do not show a Security section listed under Configuration in the CPPM menu on the left.   So, not sure where to go from here.

Aruba Employee

Re: CPPM Missing Configuration --> Security

Could you share the document which you are following, we generally add Radius server in Configuration » Authentication » Sources tab.

Controller /IAP in Configuration » Network » Devices  page.

Regards,

Pavan

Guru Elite

Why are you pointing ClearPass to another RADIUS server?

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Contributor II

I did a few Google searches and would not doubt I did not find the right information.  

I have never set this up before.  Could you send a link to the instructions, please?  

Contributor II

We are updating a feature on our public captive portal page to allow subscribed customers to login and get additional options.   The customer's information is kept on other servers and not within ClearPass.  

Guru Elite

Configuration > Authentication > Sources > Add, choose RADIUS as the type.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Contributor II

Okay, much thanks.   I am there.  I see where to put in the IPs to the RADIUS server, and that I have to get their "secret". 

Is there a document that explains the different settings and options?   I am not sure what all I need selected and expecially what Attributes to have.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: