09-16-2015 08:00 PM
I’ve got another integration completed for you…!!! This is to allow ClearPass to interoperate with Intel McAfee Log Collector which works like an ‘Auth Proxy’ talking to the following Intel McAfee products allowing CPPM to share context we have about the User/IP etc. in the same way we do for other firewall/security enforcement points.
- Integration with McAfee Next Generation Firewall 5.8 and later
- Integration with McAfee Firewall Enterprise 8.x.x
- Integration with McAfee Firewall Enterprise Control Center 5.x.x
- Integration with McAfee Network Security Manager 22.214.171.124 and later
- Integration with McAfee Data Loss Prevention 9.x.x and later
Customer/partners can find the document on the support site located here CPPM TechNote - 3rd Party Enforcement Points (Intel McAfee MLC) V1.pdf
Happy reading – go fill your boots..!!….. comments and feedback/suggestions graciously accepted.
Snr Tech Marketing Engineer - ClearPass
-- Found something helpful, important, or cool? Click the Kudos Star in a post.
-- Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post.