Security

last person joined: 7 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

CPPM and Good Tech MDM integration

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  CPPM and Good Tech MDM integration

Posted Apr 24, 2017 02:04 PM

Guys, can CPPM integrate with Good Technologies MDM? I dont see Good on the Clearpass Mobility Integration guide created by Danny jump in 2014. Has anything changed? 

Can they integrate, and more importantly, do you have deployment guide you can provide? 

• 2.  RE: CPPM and Good Tech MDM integration

Posted Apr 24, 2017 04:16 PM
      |   view attached

I've  attached what I think is the latest version of the ClearPass and MDM deployment guide. I still dont see MDM vendor "Good Technology" on it. Anyone know if its supported or not? 

Attachment(s)

• 3.  RE: CPPM and Good Tech MDM integration

Posted May 23, 2017 08:46 PM

I just want to come back to this post, we are close to releasing an integration that supports UEM 12.6.x [will also support 12.5 but not QA'd] and I'm looking to see if you still have an interest in CPPM Integration?

• 4.  RE: CPPM and Good Tech MDM integration

Posted Jun 08, 2017 06:25 PM

Becouse Good was not compatible, we took a different route. However, I have a new integration with XenMobile and if you have a VRD for integrating with XenMobile that would help alot? 

Thxs

• 5.  RE: CPPM and Good Tech MDM integration

Posted Jun 08, 2017 09:07 PM

So two things.

1. I just posted the Integration Guide between CPPM + BlackBerry UEM 12.6

2. Citrix Xexmobile is just a standard MDM integration. Did you take a look at the MDM TechNote?

• 6.  RE: CPPM and Good Tech MDM integration

Posted Jun 09, 2017 11:07 AM
    This is the only MDM integration info I have. If there is something else please send it over. Thxs