Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

CPPM web login keep redirect to login page

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  CPPM web login keep redirect to login page

Posted Oct 29, 2015 03:03 AM

I'm having an issue where the guest is getting the login page, but after click on login button, the page showing "Logging in". But after a while, the page redirect back to login page. I can see there is ACCEPT status in access tracker but user still getting Initial role. I have change the service in CPPM to use RADIUS, and my web login setting pre-auth check to use RADIUS instead of App Auth.

cppm1.JPG

cppm2.JPG

Best Regards,

Crone

• 2.  RE: CPPM web login keep redirect to login page

Posted Oct 29, 2015 05:28 AM
    A couple of things that you need to check:
    - If you are using an Aruba controller make sure that the shared keys match between the controller and ClearPass .
    - Under the captive portal profile make sure that you are using ClearPass as your authentication servers.
    - if you are not returning a role then you need to add the role as the default guest role in the captive portal profile that the user will get when it passes auth

• 3.  RE: CPPM web login keep redirect to login page

Posted Oct 29, 2015 05:33 AM

Hi Victor,

- shared key matched

- already pointing the to clearpass

- already added the role.

All have been done, but still the same. I realized that Access Device IP/Port in access tracker pointing to 127.0.0.1:0. Checking in Event viewer, no warning regarding any IP trying to communicate with Clearpass.

• 4.  RE: CPPM web login keep redirect to login page

Posted Oct 29, 2015 05:48 AM
    The pre-auth should be set to local auth , are you using guest registration page or a web login ?

• 5.  RE: CPPM web login keep redirect to login page

Posted Oct 29, 2015 06:03 AM

I'm using web login. Should I use local auth?

• 6.  RE: CPPM web login keep redirect to login page

Posted Oct 29, 2015 07:40 AM
    If you are doing a typical guest portal registration , i recommend you use the guest registration pages .

What's the purpose of the page ?

• 7.  RE: CPPM web login keep redirect to login page

Posted Nov 03, 2015 04:41 AM

Hi Victor,

Solved the issue, found out the misconfiguration on the trunk port.

I'm trying to integrate with Juniper WLC for guest web login. We manage to get the login page already, but after click login, the page redirect back to the login page again. In access tracker already showing ACCEPT login status. I have follow the guide in https://arubapedia.arubanetworks.com/afp/index.php/ClearPass_Guest_on_Juniper_WLC.

COA.JPG

Regards,

Crone

• 8.  RE: CPPM web login keep redirect to login page

Posted Feb 24, 2016 03:02 AM

Hi,

Previously in evalution environment we somehow manage to solve the issue with intergration with Juniper WLC for Guest registration. We follow the steps from below link;

http://forums.juniper.net/t5/Wireless-LAN/Clearpass-with-Guest-Portal/m-p/268757/highlight/true#M1930

After we move to actual server, we restore back the same settings, it happen again. Anyone happened to have the same issue, and get the solution?

Crone

• 9.  RE: CPPM web login keep redirect to login page

Posted Feb 24, 2016 10:56 AM
    At what point do you get redirected back to the page ?
    After the user registers or after it comes back and it performs mac auth ?