Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Can I do VLAN enforcement in Clearpass guest for one Guest SSID using PAP?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Can I do VLAN enforcement in Clearpass guest for one Guest SSID using PAP?

Posted Nov 20, 2014 04:30 PM

I have one SSID called (Guest) and I need my employee connect on it and also guests I need gustes to be enforced to VLAN 200 and my employee (Mobile Devices) to VLAN 20 and also I need to limit number of accounts they can create as I can see in register page they can create many accounts I need each one to create only 1 user and cannot create any again

• 2.  RE: Can I do VLAN enforcement in Clearpass guest for one Guest SSID using PAP?

Posted Nov 20, 2014 04:58 PM

You should consider using the Guest Mac auth template on ClearPass and then use that to limit the amount of devices allow per guest user and also send a different VLAN 20 if the user is on the database (employees) 

I

• 3.  RE: Can I do VLAN enforcement in Clearpass guest for one Guest SSID using PAP?

Posted Nov 20, 2014 05:26 PM
    I got it now i will do enfocement said if user came from guest repristory give him vlan x and if came from employee data base which i created give him vlan y

Am i right

• 4.  RE: Can I do VLAN enforcement in Clearpass guest for one Guest SSID using PAP?

Posted Nov 20, 2014 05:28 PM
    No lets say that user have register and then he fot a user and pass what should i do exactly in config to prefent him from creating more accounts?

• 5.  RE: Can I do VLAN enforcement in Clearpass guest for one Guest SSID using PAP?

Posted Nov 21, 2014 10:01 AM

Here's what I think you're looking for:

Go to Clearpass Guest > Administration > Operator Logins > Profiles > "Click Device Registration OR the Clearpass Guest Role you've created" > Access > Account Limit

This is where you can limit the number of devices that a user can create.

Thanks!

-Mike 

• 6.  RE: Can I do VLAN enforcement in Clearpass guest for one Guest SSID using PAP?

Posted Nov 21, 2014 11:12 AM

Dear I can see that this is for  admins I need to do it on my guests