Security

New Contributor

Captive Portal Acceptable Use background color

Hi All,

I am trying to create a simple Guest Portal where an Acceptable Use Policy comes up and the users just Accept the policy and can then access the Guest Wifi. This all works great but the only problem I have is the Background of the Policy shows as Grey and I am just trying to change it to white. I even changed to the default pae design and still when I add the text it shows as Black text on Grey. Could I point to an internal Webserver to allow this to be changed instead of hosting the default page? I opened a ticket but they keep pointing me back to the docs.

Guru Elite

Re: Captive Portal Acceptable Use background color

You have no choice with the color unless you upload your own HTML to the internal captive portal.  Please try the basic HTML here:  http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Controller-Based-WLANs/How-do-I-create-a-custom-Captive-Portal-for-public-access/ta-p/177854

Again, you do not need to host the HTML on an external page to change the background color; you just need to upload your own HTML, because the built-in acceptable use policy box does not allow you to change the color.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: