Security

last person joined: 12 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Captive Portal Acceptable Use background color

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Captive Portal Acceptable Use background color

Posted Dec 31, 2015 09:22 AM
      |   view attached

Hi All,

I am trying to create a simple Guest Portal where an Acceptable Use Policy comes up and the users just Accept the policy and can then access the Guest Wifi. This all works great but the only problem I have is the Background of the Policy shows as Grey and I am just trying to change it to white. I even changed to the default pae design and still when I add the text it shows as Black text on Grey. Could I point to an internal Webserver to allow this to be changed instead of hosting the default page? I opened a ticket but they keep pointing me back to the docs.

• 2.  RE: Captive Portal Acceptable Use background color

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 31, 2015 09:50 AM

You have no choice with the color unless you upload your own HTML to the internal captive portal.  Please try the basic HTML here:  http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Controller-Based-WLANs/How-do-I-create-a-custom-Captive-Portal-for-public-access/ta-p/177854

Again, you do not need to host the HTML on an external page to change the background color; you just need to upload your own HTML, because the built-in acceptable use policy box does not allow you to change the color.