Security

Contributor I

Certificate file is not valid. Either the certificate signature is tampered or file is corrupted.

On CPPM 6.6.5, I try to import RADIUS/HTTPS certificate, but get this error:

Certificate file is not valid. Either the certificate signature is tampered or file is corrupted.

I have tried using several certificates that previously imported without problem and also tried on different CPPMs without any luck:-(

The certificates are generated from a .pfx file using openssl-Win32 1.1.0f and as mentioned, they have previously been imported successfully on other CPPMs (earlier versions).

Any help would be much appreciated!

Guru Elite

Re: Certificate file is not valid. Either the certificate signature is tampered or file is corrupted

If it worked on previous CPPMs, you should open a TAC case in parallel to this.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

Re: Certificate file is not valid. Either the certificate signature is tampered or file is corrupted

Thanks Colin for your reply!

So I opened a TAC case and it seems there is a bug in 6.6.x that prevents import of certificates. The engineer told me she had to import the certificate into 6.5 then export it from there to get it working., and the development team was working on a fix.

Just FYI :-)

Guru Elite

The bug is only present in 6.6.5.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480

cappalli wrote:

The bug is only present in 6.6.5.

Hi Tim,

I'm having the same exact problem with 6.6.4 currently. Compared my private key vs .crt modulus and everything and it should work. Any bug ID or reference for this ?

Guess i'll contact TAC !

Thanks,

ACMP, ACCP, BCNE
Contributor I

6.6.7 fixed it for me

Thanks for the info, guess i'll update sooner than I thought :)

ACMP, ACCP, BCNE
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: