Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Change font color within Forms

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Change font color within Forms

MVP
    Posted Mar 23, 2017 10:03 AM

Good morning,

I am in the process of developing a single "click to accept" web login page and have the label / title on top of the username field. I need these items to conform to the color scheme, but can't seem to change the default font color from black to white. So I need to accomplish two things:

1. Change font for either title and/or label

2. Be able to hide the title in the form section

How would I go about accomplishing this?

Thanks.

• 2.  RE: Change font color within Forms

MVP
    Posted Mar 23, 2017 10:14 AM

In order to change the font color in the title of the Form, I was able to put <font color="white"> above all other code and it inherited all the way down. That should cover the color choice, although it would be nice to have a cleaner way to do that as well.

• 3.  RE: Change font color within Forms

Posted Mar 23, 2017 01:17 PM

Did you look to make this change in the underlying skin that is used for your pages?

Review your skin's settings under Plugin Manager and review the Primary, Secondary, and Tertary Color choices to see if they help.

• 4.  RE: Change font color within Forms

MVP
    Posted Mar 23, 2017 01:20 PM
    The skin was set to blank because we are using our own styling and formatting. Wasn't sure how to reference the form and specifically the title section to adjust the color. I would assume the same method would go for hiding the title all together, just not sure how to get there.

Sent from my iPhone

• 5.  RE: Change font color within Forms

MVP
    Posted Mar 23, 2017 01:20 PM
    The skin was set to blank because we are using our own styling and formatting. Wasn't sure how to reference the form and specifically the title section to adjust the color. I would assume the same method would go for hiding the title all together, just not sure how to get there.

Sent from my iPhone

• 6.  RE: Change font color within Forms
    Best Answer

MVP
    Posted Mar 23, 2017 03:59 PM

So I was able to use the following to hide the title in the form:

.nwaTop {

display: none;

}

I assume if I use the correct styling I should be able to change the colors as needed. Thanks for the help.