Security

Frequent Contributor I

Clear sponsor email response

I am new to clear guest configuration. I am able send the Sponsor email and email reaches in inbox of the sponsor but when i try to approve but its not working .I do see approval email going out  in administration --support-application-log. But i do not see the same from email response on the log. Can this be due to CPPM FQDN not registered in DNS server or anything else?

Guru Elite

Re: Clear sponsor email response

Did you try and copy and paste the link?  If the user is not "inside" your organization, or on VPN, typically the clearpass URL cannot be resolved.  Has this ever worked?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Is the user inside your network so it can reach ClearPass ?

Is the sponsor expected to authenticate in order to approve the access ?

Get Outlook for iOS
Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Engineer @ Integration Partners
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA
Frequent Contributor I

Finally it is working without authentication of sponsor. But when i try with authentication  of sponsore it does not work . once i click the link on the sponsor email it directs to url asking for user name and pass word. but when i am giving the user name and password it fails to classify the service. 

Any information required do let me know so that i can share and do let me know what needs to be checked .

Thanks in advance.

Here you go :
https://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/Customize-Guest-Operator-Login-on-CPPM/ta-p/186192

Get Outlook for iOS
Thank you

Victor Fabian
Lead Mobility Engineer @ Integration Partners
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA
Frequent Contributor I

Thanks a lot. Everything working now. I moved to ASO and it is also working fine

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: