Security

last person joined: 15 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass Certificate Not Valid

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  ClearPass Certificate Not Valid

Posted Jan 27, 2015 09:37 AM

I am experiencing some issues with the CPPM OnBoard Server Certs. I have a Publically signed CA Cert, which I use as the https cert, and it is validated and trusted by all browsers. I have tried using the same one for the RADIUS Server on CPPM, as well as uploading it a new CA on Guest-->OnBoard. I have tried other public certificates as well. The OnBoard process only works if I tie it to the default OnBoard ClearPass CA, which is all tied to Aruba. I have also tried to upload as a "Trusted Certificate" as well. If I do chain them all together, sometimes I see all of the certs being pushed to the devices on the mdps cert chain. But I still always receive certificate warnings, or "Unverified" messages, even though I do have a trusted public cert. Any suggestions on this? I have consulted the ClearPass Certificate Technote 101 document, but no luck.

• 2.  RE: ClearPass Certificate Not Valid

Posted Jan 27, 2015 02:02 PM

Is there a way to resolve this issue on iOS devices?

• 3.  RE: ClearPass Certificate Not Valid
    Best Answer