Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass Custom Skin option - gone?

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  ClearPass Custom Skin option - gone?

Posted Jan 02, 2014 08:44 AM

Hi guys

In Amigopod you have the option of creating/customizing your own skin using the Custom Skin 1 and 2, and I created a few for customers. Now - when merging these to CP6.2 I'm unable to do this - which is a problem.. I worked around it by export/importing it from Amigopod to CP, but thats not how I'd like it to be.

Anyone found Custom Skin in CP like in Amigopod, or atleast know why it's gone - and when I can expect it back in CP?

• 2.  RE: ClearPass Custom Skin option - gone?

Posted Jan 02, 2014 08:57 AM

This is still posible.

Just edit a self registration page and choose for advance editor. Here you can select a skin.

Regards,

Roland

• 3.  RE: ClearPass Custom Skin option - gone?

Posted Jan 02, 2014 09:09 AM

Thanks, but I mean actually writing your custom styling in a "Custom Skin Plugin".

Of course now that I had given up looking for it - I found it :)

It's just under Guest -> Administration -> Plugin Manager. Select the Custom Skin 1 -> Configuration.

• 4.  RE: ClearPass Custom Skin option - gone?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 02, 2014 09:08 AM

@jsolb wrote:

Hi guys

In Amigopod you have the option of creating/customizing your own skin using the Custom Skin 1 and 2, and I created a few for customers. Now - when merging these to CP6.2 I'm unable to do this - which is a problem.. I worked around it by export/importing it from Amigopod to CP, but thats not how I'd like it to be.

Anyone found Custom Skin in CP like in Amigopod, or atleast know why it's gone - and when I can expect it back in CP?

Under ClearPass Guest When you look under Administration> Plugins, is there a Blank Skin option?  Is it enabled?