Security

MVP

ClearPass Custom Skin option - gone?

Hi guys

In Amigopod you have the option of creating/customizing your own skin using the Custom Skin 1 and 2, and I created a few for customers. Now - when merging these to CP6.2 I'm unable to do this - which is a problem.. I worked around it by export/importing it from Amigopod to CP, but thats not how I'd like it to be.

Anyone found Custom Skin in CP like in Amigopod, or atleast know why it's gone - and when I can expect it back in CP?

Regards
John Solberg

-ACMX #316 :: ACCP-
Intelecom - Norway
----------------------------
Remember to Kudo if a post helped you! || Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post!
Contributor I

Re: ClearPass Custom Skin option - gone?

This is still posible.

Just edit a self registration page and choose for advance editor. Here you can select a skin.

Regards,

Roland

Guru Elite

jsolb wrote:

Hi guys

In Amigopod you have the option of creating/customizing your own skin using the Custom Skin 1 and 2, and I created a few for customers. Now - when merging these to CP6.2 I'm unable to do this - which is a problem.. I worked around it by export/importing it from Amigopod to CP, but thats not how I'd like it to be.

Anyone found Custom Skin in CP like in Amigopod, or atleast know why it's gone - and when I can expect it back in CP?

Under ClearPass Guest When you look under Administration> Plugins, is there a Blank Skin option?  Is it enabled?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

MVP

Thanks, but I mean actually writing your custom styling in a "Custom Skin Plugin".

Of course now that I had given up looking for it - I found it :)

It's just under Guest -> Administration -> Plugin Manager. Select the Custom Skin 1 -> Configuration.

Regards
John Solberg

-ACMX #316 :: ACCP-
Intelecom - Norway
----------------------------
Remember to Kudo if a post helped you! || Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post!
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: