Security

MVP

ClearPass Guest 6.3 Dutch translation pack

the release notes for 6.3 says:

A Dutch translation pack was added. (#19172)

but i dont see it in the list at Configuration > Translations > Translation Packs, do i need to import / enable it or such?

Guru Elite

Re: ClearPass Guest 6.3 Dutch translation pack

Look under Administration> Agents and Software Updates> Software updates.  Do you see it available under Firmware and Patch Updates?  You need a valid subscription ID to possibly see it..

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Validated Reference Design Guides : http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Validated-Reference-Design/tkb-p/Aruba-VRDs
MVP

installed 6.3 fresh so shouldnt it already be there?

i dont see it under the software update and have a valid license. it is updating the other items like antivirus and such.

Guru Elite

It is downloaded as an optional component.  You might want to open a case to have your subscription ID checked to ensure you have access to that Component:, "Dutch Translations"

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Validated Reference Design Guides : http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Validated-Reference-Design/tkb-p/Aruba-VRDs
Aruba Employee

Install the ClearPass Cumulative Patch 1 for 6.3.0, that was released today.

Unfortunately the planned Dutch translation pack did not make it in the 6.3.0 release, however it is added with today's Cummulative Patch 1.

After installation, you should have Dutch/Nederlands under Guest Home » Configuration » Translations » Translation Packs.

Please provide me feedback on missing or wrong translations, so we can improve.

Herman

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC.
MVP

thanks, tried it today and worked out fine.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: