Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass Guest Custom Page

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  ClearPass Guest Custom Page

Posted Apr 18, 2018 10:59 AM

Is it possible to upload a complete custom webpage?  Trying to work around the limitations of the templates is frustrating and unproductive.  I'd like to build the webpage with normal tools, and then drop the login form in after.  Is this at all possible?

• 2.  RE: ClearPass Guest Custom Page

Posted Apr 19, 2018 10:46 PM

I believe you should be able to do this under by going to Guest > Configuration > Content Management.

You can for sure upload custom web pages here as I used to do this back in the day. But I never tryied to build my own forms.

• 3.  RE: ClearPass Guest Custom Page

Posted Jun 25, 2018 01:28 PM

I think what you might be looking to do can be achived in Guest>Configuration>Translations>Page Customizations.

Here you can select the form to customize, and then add whatever code you want to load with it.

There is a lot you can do in there. Hope this helps...

• 4.  RE: ClearPass Guest Custom Page

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 25, 2018 06:12 PM
    Hi

With ClearPass a lot is possible. But some things are not, think of the ‘magic’ ClearPass does behind a guest page. Not everything is visible to the outsider. You can upload content for on a page. I don’t think you are able to upload a complete custom webpage.

Hope this helps