Security

MVP

ClearPass Guest Custom Skin - Center Login Page

Hello all,

Working with a customer right now and we are designing the Guest Operator Login using the Custom Skin 1 plugin. I have everything on the page centered, except the actual Login box. I've tried following the custom HTML guides and cannot seem to get this to work. Anybody have a working code I could copy in? 

Here is the current settings we have:

Image-001-[2015-11-09].png

Image-002-[2015-11-09].png

and here is the current page:

Image-003-[2015-11-09].png

Michael Haring | Senior Network Engineer
Comm Solutions, an Optiv Security Company
www.commsolutions.com | www.optiv.com
Guru Elite

Re: ClearPass Guest Custom Skin - Center Login Page

Have you considered using Galleria instead? Everything is natively centered in that skin. You can remove the pictures and put a white background.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP
MVP

The only problem I've had with Galleria is that in some instances, Internet Explorer for instance, it does not display properly. I think with a default white/black scheme it would probably look ok though.

I can give that a try, but I will need to make changes to a few locations.

Contributor I

Hi,

Any news on the ugly webportal IE shows when using Galleria? Got the same issue here (customer is running IE11).

Cheers!

Dante

MVP

I've had the same problems with IE in other scenarios as well. Considering Microsoft scrapped it now, I would say it's just an IE / plugin issues.

Occasional Contributor II

Hi Tim,

Galleria skin is nice but is there a way for example to "move" the centre box (Top Middle) to for example bottom right and change the layout/size of the box i.e. make it longer in width and smaller in height?

There's not much info on this and although the rest of the skin is customizeable, these small changes don't seem to be.

Is there also a way to change the size of the background? Once you import a file (Regardless of size i.e. 1024 x 768) into public file, it gets displayed the same way i.e. won't resize with original file size so I assume there's a predefined size within the skin that need to be changed accordingly?

I am attaching two files. One is current display on skin and 2nd is the changes I would like to make. (Also need to move the login box from top middle to bottom right)

Regards

Leroy

Aruba

Most here are security and wireless experts. That is why we built some basic skins into CPPM and the option for HTML experts to completely customize the pages. There is a skinning service that is offered or partners that do custom skinning if the basics don't fit your needs.
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Aruba Employee

Tim how to increase the width of the central display area in the Galleria Skin.

cappalli wrote:

Have you considered using Galleria instead? Everything is natively centered in that skin. You can remove the pictures and put a white background.

Guru Elite

dk.singh,

Do you have a screenshot of the area you are talking about?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: