Security

MVP

ClearPass Insight Reporting

Hi All, I'm struggling/running out of time trying to create a simple report within Insight so show how many users authenticated in a single day within Insight reports. I am using the 6.6.0 of CPPM.

I've managed to narrow it down to the Authentication Trend template and this information is correctly displayed in the graph within the PDF however when you select the option to export this as raw data the information is missing....or am I looking under the wrong report template?

All I am after is to have a raw data output that shows similiar to the date and number of users authenticate in raw data output.

Thanks

Craig

ACMA, ACMP
If my post addresses your query, give kudos:)
MVP

Re: ClearPass Insight Reporting

Make sure to check the "include raw data in output" then a csv will include with your report.

report 2.JPG

~Trinh Nguyen~
Boys Town
MVP

This configuration probably will get you the report you need:

report 1.JPG

~Trinh Nguyen~
Boys Town
MVP

Hey, I'm afraid it doesn't. That report doesn't reflect what is displayed in the dashboard. It seems to give you the inidivudal users who have logged in for the day as opposed to the graphs displayed on the Dashboard which show (for example) Monday 2.7k auths, Tuesday 2.3k auths, Wednesday 1.9k auths and so on.

C

ACMA, ACMP
If my post addresses your query, give kudos:)
MVP

I change the Insight Authentication report period to one week and compare it to the dashboard:

1.JPG2.JPG

~Trinh Nguyen~
Boys Town
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: