Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass Insight Reporting

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  ClearPass Insight Reporting

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Jun 28, 2016 10:00 AM

Hi All, I'm struggling/running out of time trying to create a simple report within Insight so show how many users authenticated in a single day within Insight reports. I am using the 6.6.0 of CPPM.

I've managed to narrow it down to the Authentication Trend template and this information is correctly displayed in the graph within the PDF however when you select the option to export this as raw data the information is missing....or am I looking under the wrong report template?

All I am after is to have a raw data output that shows similiar to the date and number of users authenticate in raw data output.

Thanks

Craig

• 2.  RE: ClearPass Insight Reporting

Posted Jun 28, 2016 04:34 PM

Make sure to check the "include raw data in output" then a csv will include with your report.

report 2.JPG

• 3.  RE: ClearPass Insight Reporting

Posted Jun 28, 2016 04:37 PM

This configuration probably will get you the report you need:

report 1.JPG

• 4.  RE: ClearPass Insight Reporting

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Jun 29, 2016 04:50 AM

Hey, I'm afraid it doesn't. That report doesn't reflect what is displayed in the dashboard. It seems to give you the inidivudal users who have logged in for the day as opposed to the graphs displayed on the Dashboard which show (for example) Monday 2.7k auths, Tuesday 2.3k auths, Wednesday 1.9k auths and so on.

C

• 5.  RE: ClearPass Insight Reporting

Posted Jun 29, 2016 10:05 AM

I change the Insight Authentication report period to one week and compare it to the dashboard:

1.JPG2.JPG