Security

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass MDM Integration

This thread has been viewed 6 times
  • 1.  ClearPass MDM Integration

Posted May 07, 2013 09:57 AM

I am looking to get some info on integrating ClearPass with MDM solutions.  The user guide covers how to add the MDM as an Endpoint Context Server, however it does not explain anything beyond that.  What information is ClearPass able to query from the MDM?  Does the information available vary by vendor (i.e. is the same info available from both Casper Suite and MobileIron)? Is there any documentation available that covers the MDM options for Role Mapping and Enforcement Policies?  

• 2.  RE: ClearPass MDM Integration
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 15, 2013 01:37 AM

The information is different between vendors since not all vendors collect the same information. There is a new TechNote doc that was created and I will find out when it will be posted for public access. 

Here is a list of some of the information that is pulled from some of the vendors.

mdmfeatures.png

• 3.  RE: ClearPass MDM Integration

Posted May 15, 2013 10:21 AM

Thanks for the info!  I'll keep an eye out for the TechNote.

• 4.  RE: ClearPass MDM Integration

Posted Mar 19, 2014 04:21 PM

Is the TECHNOTE doc referenced on MDM Integration available?

• 5.  RE: ClearPass MDM Integration

• 6.  RE: ClearPass MDM Integration

Posted Mar 19, 2014 05:14 PM

Please look at my posting from yesterday entitled "TechNotes Posted to support.arubanetworks.com".....