3 weeks ago
We are proud to announce the immediate availability of ClearPass 6.6.7! In addition to bug fixes, this release also includes several new features that our Engineering and QA team have worked tirelessly to include:
- Aruba Integration
- Support for ArubaOS-Switch Downloadable Roles (requires AOS-SW 16.04)
- Trigger system event when OCSP server checks and/or CRL download fails
- Ability to fall back from OCSP to CRL when OCSP is unavailable
- Ability to write TACACS+ policies matching on Service type
- Enhanced Support for Third Parties
- Support for Palo Alto Networks timeout variable.
- A new “Compliance” attribute for endpoint entities added to support Airwatch compliance flags
- New Guest Devices-Expired report
- New Guest Users-Expired report
- Ability to customize the ‘subject’ used in certificate signing request (CSR) when defining a new Registration Authority
- Upgraded OnGuard Plugin (OEISIS SDK) from v3 to v4)
- Ability to learn OS Build Number for use with Windows 10 posture policies
- Automatic language change based on Windows OS settings (English, French, Japanese, and Korean)
- Ability to present a custom wizard/interface to guide users through remediation
- Ability to modify the way OnGuard agent communicates with ClearPass (FQDN, IP, or hostname)
- Support for NTP authentication
- Added Console timeout support and unified WebUI timeout
- Notify successful/unsuccessful logins & last login information in Console, SSH, and WebUI when running in Common Criteria mode
As always, please take note of the ‘Changes of Behaviors’ section of the release notes (attached).
The update images have been posted to the support site (Aruba Support site) and the software updates portal.
A big thanks and congratulations to the ClearPass Engineering and QA teams for reaching this milestone!
The ClearPass Team