09-12-2014 07:14 AM
Hope you are all good and smiling :)
I actually need help identify the solution modules that can offer all of the features mentioned below;
- Software /Hardware Based Solution
- Complete network access control and confidentiality solution,
- Policy-based enterprise network access,
- Network device administration control, Device administration in IPv4 and IPv6 networks with full auditing and reporting capabilities.
- AAA protocols Supported (supports RADIUS for network access control and TACACS+ for network device access control),
- Authentication protocols including PAP, MS-CHAP, Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)-MD5, Protected EAP (PEAP), EAP-Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunnelling (FAST), EAP-Transport Layer Security (TLS) and PEAP-TLS to support authentication requirements
- Access policies user groups, device restrictions, time of day restrictions, VLAN assignments and other access requirements
- Supports a rules-based attribute-driven policy model,
- Integration with external identity and policy databases,
- Integration with existing external identity repositories such as Windows Active Directory and LDAP servers,
- Supports a completely lightweight web-based GUI that must be easy to use. An efficient, incremental replication scheme quickly propagates changes from primary to secondary systems providing centralized control over distributed deployments.
- Integrated monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting component that is accessible through the web-based GUI.
- Management for minimum 2500 Network Users
Please advise what exactly i need.
09-12-2014 07:19 AM