Security

Occasional Contributor I

ClearPass Solution Fit

Hi,

Hope you are all good and smiling :)

I actually need help identify the solution modules that can offer all of the features mentioned below; 

Access Management

• Software /Hardware Based Solution
  • Complete network access control and confidentiality solution,
  • Policy-based enterprise network access,
  • Network device administration control, Device administration in IPv4 and IPv6 networks with full auditing and reporting capabilities.
  • AAA protocols Supported (supports RADIUS for network access control and TACACS+ for network device access control),
  • Authentication protocols including PAP, MS-CHAP, Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)-MD5, Protected EAP (PEAP), EAP-Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunnelling (FAST), EAP-Transport Layer Security (TLS) and PEAP-TLS to support authentication requirements
  • Access policies user groups, device restrictions, time of day restrictions, VLAN assignments and other access requirements
  • Supports a rules-based attribute-driven policy model,
  • Integration with external identity and policy databases,
  • Integration with existing external identity repositories such as Windows Active Directory and LDAP servers,
  • Supports a completely lightweight web-based GUI that must be easy to use. An efficient, incremental replication scheme quickly propagates changes from primary to secondary systems providing centralized control over distributed deployments.
  • Integrated monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting component that is accessible through the web-based GUI. 
  • Management for minimum 2500 Network Users

Please advise what exactly i need.

Thanks

Guru Elite

Re: ClearPass Solution Fit

Please define NAC for your environment. Is that posture/compliance checking?

Also, are you working with an Aruba or partner SE?

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Occasional Contributor I

Re: ClearPass Solution Fit

Thanks for your reply cappalli

You can consider it a compliance sheet but also need to know what solution best fit against the requirements.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: