Security

Reply
Regular Contributor II

ClearPass and Facebook WiFi

Hi,

 

There is a doc about using ClearPass and Facebook WiFi ? (Like for IAP...)

 

ACMP 6.4 / ACMX #107 / ACCP 6.5
Guru Elite

Re: ClearPass and Facebook WiFi

https://ase.arubanetworks.com/solutions/id/81

 


Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Regular Contributor II

Re: ClearPass and Facebook WiFi


cappalli wrote:

https://ase.arubanetworks.com/solutions/id/81

 



cappalli wrote:

https://ase.arubanetworks.com/solutions/id/81

 


Facebook WiFi (and no only Facebook, it is differente !)

https://www.facebook.com/business/a/facebook-wifi/businessowner

ACMP 6.4 / ACMX #107 / ACCP 6.5
Guru Elite

Re: ClearPass and Facebook WiFi

Facebook WiFi is available in the CPG social providers...

 

facebook-wifi.PNG


Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Regular Contributor II

Re: ClearPass and Facebook WiFi


cappalli wrote:

Facebook WiFi is available in the CPG social providers...

 

facebook-wifi.PNG


Yes...

but on Facebook WiFi, only talk about create Facebook Page... (and no Apps...)

ACMP 6.4 / ACMX #107 / ACCP 6.5
Guru Elite

Re: ClearPass and Facebook WiFi

Not sure I'm following you sorry.

 

You would select Facebook WiFi and then "automatically redirect the guest to this provider".


Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Regular Contributor II

Re: ClearPass and Facebook WiFi


cappalli wrote:

Not sure I'm following you sorry.

 

You would select Facebook WiFi and then "automatically redirect the guest to this provider".


Need a Client ID and Secret ID (and on Facebook WiFi "Page", there is no this information...)

Need to create a Facebook Apps ?

ACMP 6.4 / ACMX #107 / ACCP 6.5

Re: ClearPass and Facebook WiFi

i just followed the links and for IAP the info is here:

http://www.arubanetworks.com/assets/so/SO_FacebookWiFi.pdf

 

for clearpass things become more complicated as you indeed have to create a facebook api account and all that.

 

how is explained here:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Aruba-Solution-Exchange/ClearPass-Guest-Social-Logins/ta-p/218131

Regular Contributor II

Re: ClearPass and Facebook WiFi


boneyard wrote:

i just followed the links and for IAP the info is here:

http://www.arubanetworks.com/assets/so/SO_FacebookWiFi.pdf

 

for clearpass things become more complicated as you indeed have to create a facebook api account and all that.

 

how is explained here:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Aruba-Solution-Exchange/ClearPass-Guest-Social-Logins/ta-p/218131


I known the 2 documentation...

but on ClearPass, there is a option for Facebook Wifi (like for IAP...) but no documentation...

ACMP 6.4 / ACMX #107 / ACCP 6.5
Aruba Employee

Re: ClearPass and Facebook WiFi

Sorry I have to ask, but are you an Aruba customer or partner? You need to obtain a Gateway ID (Client ID) and Gateway Secret (Client Secret) from Aruba. How you go about getting that info depends upon your status.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: