Security

last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass Cluster sync between Publisher and Subscriber

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  Clearpass Cluster sync between Publisher and Subscriber

Posted Jan 25, 2015 11:44 PM

Dear all experts,

Right now i'm implementing Clearpass cluster (2 CPPMs 25 K VA) with ClearPass Policy Manager 6.4.0.66263 and i have some issues like these:

1. When i went to Dashboard and drag "System Summary"  drop to right hand screen. It couldn't show any information like an attachment file. And it show an error like "No System summary info available". How can i fix it?

2. Cluster status on Publisher is good , however when i configured some things such Administration > Server Configuration > Select CPPM Publisher > Service Parameters > Clearpass system service > Enable Host Header Check to "TRUE". And i save it. When i checked on CPPM2 (Subscriber mode), "Enable Host header check" still be "False". So i'm not sure for cluster , some configurations on Publisher and subscriber must separately configured right?

Thanks and regards,

• 2.  RE: Clearpass Cluster sync between Publisher and Subscriber

Posted Jan 25, 2015 11:47 PM
      |   view attached

Sorry i forgot to attach file. Pleaes regards from my attahcment file.

• 3.  RE: Clearpass Cluster sync between Publisher and Subscriber

Posted Jan 26, 2015 04:43 AM
    I suggest you finish installing all the patches up to latest on both servers

• 4.  RE: Clearpass Cluster sync between Publisher and Subscriber

Posted Jan 26, 2015 05:02 AM

Thanks for your kindly advice. However due to it's cluster configuration, so how i upgrade the patch. Must i disable cluster feature between Publisher and subscriber first. Or i can upgrade immediatly.

• 5.  RE: Clearpass Cluster sync between Publisher and Subscriber

Posted Jan 26, 2015 11:19 AM

Please follow the guidelines we publish within the Release Notes.

• 6.  RE: Clearpass Cluster sync between Publisher and Subscriber

Posted Jan 27, 2015 01:58 AM
      |   view attached

Hi I already upgraded to the lastest version ( 6.4.4.70162) , however it still can't show any information for "System Summary" like an attachment file. Could you please advice me how to do for the next?

Thanks and regards,

• 7.  RE: Clearpass Cluster sync between Publisher and Subscriber

Posted Jan 27, 2015 04:14 PM
      |   view attached

Hi Casnov999,

If you go to Administration > Server Manager > Server Configuration

Do each of your servers have the checkboxes enabled like attached screenshot? Only the Publisher will be the Insight Master.

Hope it helps!

-Mike