Security

Frequent Contributor I

Clearpass Error 414

[ Edited ]

I'm in the middle of trying to customize a copy of the mactrac_list form/view & I'm running into 414 errors when I attempt to save the modifications I make to the form.  

My guess is that it appears to be a limitation in the length of the customizations.  The HTML I'm providing is valid, but I think I'm just exceeding the ammount of code that's allowed to be posted.  

Is there anyway to verify this AND overcome the limitation?  

I'm running ClearPass Guest 6.4.6.31576 on a 25K appliance, and ClearPass Policy Manager 6.4.6.72714. 

--Raf
Regular Contributor I

Re: Clearpass Error 414

Sounds like a TAC case will be needed they can reproduce in their labs if needed.

Might help to see the fields you are editing and a copy of the error.  If you think it is a limitation issue maybe try simplifying it a bit to see if you can get part of it to work.

Guru Elite

Are you trying to theme it?

Thanks,
Tim

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Frequent Contributor I

[ Edited ]

Thanks all, 

I've opened a TAC case.  Hopefully, they'll be able to help me work around this.  

Theme / Customize...  Yes, a bit of both.  I've managed to theme most of it to match the look of our existing web pages, but since I'm unable to add any more code I'm not able to finish & customize the language.  

Screen Shot 2015-08-31 at 9.22.35 AM.png

--Raf
Guru Elite

Have you considered using a skin instead of doing the customizations in the
form itself?

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: