Security

last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass Guest Login form change value to all Lowercase

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  Clearpass Guest Login form change value to all Lowercase

Posted Dec 04, 2013 07:30 PM

Any suggestions on how to force the username on a Login Page using clearpass guest to all lowercase?  The reason is we use clearpass guest and Guest@company.com is not the same user of guest@company.com. and does not get approved in radius service   I am able to force it in the guest self registration but if a sponsor makes an account in all lowercase but user enters ID in uppercase.

I should be able to modify the Guest User authentication source to resolve this I just don't know how.

Thanks,

• 2.  RE: Clearpass Guest Login form change value to all Lowercase

Posted Dec 04, 2013 08:36 PM

Under the Advance properties of that field (username or e-mail) you can do a convertion to lower case :

• 3.  RE: Clearpass Guest Login form change value to all Lowercase

Posted Dec 04, 2013 08:39 PM
    Thanks; I also need to convert the username to lowercase when it hits the radius service or on the login form. I assume I should be able to do this in the guest user authentication source ?

• 4.  RE: Clearpass Guest Login form change value to all Lowercase

Posted Dec 05, 2013 12:18 PM

You could take that route, but this should work too.

• 5.  RE: Clearpass Guest Login form change value to all Lowercase
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 05, 2013 03:41 PM

ClearPass Policy Manager - Aruba Networks_2013-12-05_15-39-26.png

Guest Wireless_2013-12-05_15-14-19.png

Guest Registration Receipt_2013-12-05_15-14-36.png

• 6.  RE: Clearpass Guest Login form change value to all Lowercase

Posted Dec 05, 2013 05:21 PM
    Thanks between that and changing the authentication filter to adjust the incoming radius request to all lowercase I shoulda be okay.