10-28-2014 08:33 PM
I'm currently in the process of the deploying our guest wi-fi and I'm having issues with the sponsor_lookup field. I have replaced the sponsor_email field with the sponsor_lookup field on the registration form and added my ldap server name to the ajax.args.server option in the select2 options.
My current server config in Administration --> Operator Logins --> Servers
Server Type: Microsoft Active Directory
Filter: User the default LDAP filter
Display Attributes: #sAMAccountName = id
displayName = text
# title = desc
userPrincipalName = desc
Sort by: displayName
Attribut Mapping: sponsor_lookup | email
When I test the settings it can successfully do a "perform authentication test" and "perform a lookup" but it FAILS for a "perform a search"
I receive the following message:(I believe this is the issue with cannot search users error when testing out the registration page.
array ( 'error' => 1, 'message' => 'LDAP Connect failed', 'network_error' => 1, )