Security

last person joined: 14 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass Guest self registration email receipt not showing correct SSID

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  Clearpass Guest self registration email receipt not showing correct SSID

Posted Jul 24, 2014 11:42 PM

I am mostly using the default guest self registrtion page and it works great, except the email receipt page shows (Aruba) for the SSID and in the instructions to connect. Do I need to manually edit the html for this to work correctly?

Thanks,

• 2.  RE: Clearpass Guest self registration email receipt not showing correct SSID

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 24, 2014 11:45 PM
    One place to chane it is to go into the gust manager and change it there

• 3.  RE: Clearpass Guest self registration email receipt not showing correct SSID

Posted Jul 25, 2014 06:05 PM

Can you give me more details? I have tried to find the correct field and I can't seem to find it. I would assume that it would pull the essid information automatically. Do you have to manually enter the information. 

• 4.  RE: Clearpass Guest self registration email receipt not showing correct SSID
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 25, 2014 06:12 PM

Here is one location or you can hard code it in the recipt page.

Screen Shot 2014-07-25 at 5.10.52 PM.png

• 5.  RE: Clearpass Guest self registration email receipt not showing correct SSID
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 25, 2014 06:14 PM

Screen Shot 2014-07-25 at 5.12.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-07-25 at 5.13.24 PM.png

• 6.  RE: Clearpass Guest self registration email receipt not showing correct SSID

Posted Jul 25, 2014 08:41 PM

Thanks for the help.