Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass Insight Watchlist, how to add more than 1 user?

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Clearpass Insight Watchlist, how to add more than 1 user?

Posted Jun 06, 2017 03:22 AM

Hi

On Clearpass Insight I want to configure a watchlist for a set of users tobe alerted if the users experience any Authentication errors.

I am able to add one user, but I am unable to add a second and so forth.

From documents I read I should be getting a dropdown menu to use which isn't appearing, if I type in the username manually I get results, however adding a second seperating by space, comma or semicolon doesn't seem to work - any idea/advice on what the syntax should be for multiple users?

• 2.  RE: Clearpass Insight Watchlist, how to add more than 1 user?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 06, 2017 07:42 AM

Hi,

When you search with name it will list all the names, we need to just select the name it will automatically get added, you dont need to put any comma or semi colom.

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Pavan

• 3.  RE: Clearpass Insight Watchlist, how to add more than 1 user?

Posted Jun 13, 2017 07:15 AM

Hi

The method does work a bit different for me - I search the username, from search field top right in Insight when the user is found I add it to the Watchlist (clicking the start icon).

This populated multyiple users in the Watchlist for me, checking the configuration where you should have the dropdown user selection they are comma seperated.

• 4.  RE: Clearpass Insight Watchlist, how to add more than 1 user?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 13, 2017 11:27 AM

Good to know it worked!

Regards,

Pavan