Security

Aruba

Clearpass - Marketing operator profile allow access to Self Registration pages

Hi,

Just looking in Clearpass at the Marketing Operator Profile.  The customer wants to be able to allow their marketing team to be able to add content and such like to the Guest pages, so the 'Operations and Marketing' profile seems to be what is required.

However, whilst that profile allows access to the web logins and  advertising, it doesn't allow access to the self-registration pages which is what the customer will be using.

clearpass-marketing-profile.jpg

I can't seem to find where to allow that access.  Is this possible, whithout giving access to everything?

Thanks

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
mclarke@arubanetworks.com
Aruba

Re: Clearpass - Marketing operator profile allow access to Self Registration pages

The marketing profile does have access to the guest self reg pages.

Screen Shot 2014-07-18 at 2.10.36 AM.png

Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Aruba

Re: Clearpass - Marketing operator profile allow access to Self Registration pages

Ah, so it does.  I had cloned the Marketing profile originally and was using that to test.  I must have changed something to make it not show that.....though I can't see what that is.

All good.

:smileyhappy:

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
mclarke@arubanetworks.com
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: