Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass Upgrade to 6.2.0 issue

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Clearpass Upgrade to 6.2.0 issue

Posted Sep 30, 2013 12:11 AM
      |   view attached

Hello Guys,

I've been trying clearpass from version 6.1.4.55458 to the latest release 6.2.0.54353.

I've tried to import this image 'ClearPass 6.2.0.54353 Upgrade Image' into clearpass and install it. But everytime, after uploading, I'm getting 'Uploaded file is invalid, does not have meta file or unrecognised type or does not have valid signature' error. Please see the attached image.

Could you please help on this resolving this?

• 2.  RE: Clearpass Upgrade to 6.2.0 issue

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 30, 2013 07:44 AM

@Shawn ZHOU wrote:

Hello Guys,

I've been trying clearpass from version 6.1.4.55458 to the latest release 6.2.0.54353.

I've tried to import this image 'ClearPass 6.2.0.54353 Upgrade Image' into clearpass and install it. But everytime, after uploading, I'm getting 'Uploaded file is invalid, does not have meta file or unrecognised type or does not have valid signature' error. Please see the attached image.

Could you please help on this resolving this?

It looks like your filename is a Virtual Machine.  You need to upgrade using an upgrade image.  Try the page here:  http://support.arubanetworks.com/DOWNLOADSOFTWARE/tabid/75/DMXModule/510/EntryId/11616/Default.aspx