Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass as a TACACS+ for AAA

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  Clearpass as a TACACS+ for AAA

Posted Mar 30, 2017 04:54 PM

Hi, I have to do PoC at client to show CP capabilities as a TACACS+. I am new to TACACS+, kindly need documentation for how to do this task. I have below listed vendors for which I have to do AAA task. I am confusing how authorization will work. Will I need to configure all users in CP, who are access devices and get 2 factor authentication from AD and RSA. And assign separate Role to them. And configure Separate Service for each vendor and assign Read-write, Read-only permission according to their Permission metrix. Or is there anyother way to do this Authorization task. I am totally new to AAA. Vendors are: FireEye, PaloAlto, Cisco, Juniper, Symantec, Bluecoat, Airtight, Arbor, Huawie and Pulse Secure etc If possible, I can get documents for these vendors. Regards, Atif.

• 2.  RE: Clearpass as a TACACS+ for AAA

Posted Mar 31, 2017 04:16 AM

Hi,

That's an interesting little project to help boost your ClearPass knowledge! :)

Here's a couple of examples for you to get started with:

Cisco

HP Procurve / ArubaOS Switches

After you've done these 2 it should become more easy and help you to work out how to accomplish the task on the other vendors devices.