Security

Contributor I

Clearpass as a TACACS+ for AAA

Hi, I have to do PoC at client to show CP capabilities as a TACACS+. I am new to TACACS+, kindly need documentation for how to do this task. I have below listed vendors for which I have to do AAA task. I am confusing how authorization will work. Will I need to configure all users in CP, who are access devices and get 2 factor authentication from AD and RSA. And assign separate Role to them. And configure Separate Service for each vendor and assign Read-write, Read-only permission according to their Permission metrix. Or is there anyother way to do this Authorization task. I am totally new to AAA. Vendors are: FireEye, PaloAlto, Cisco, Juniper, Symantec, Bluecoat, Airtight, Arbor, Huawie and Pulse Secure etc If possible, I can get documents for these vendors. Regards, Atif.

MVP

Re: Clearpass as a TACACS+ for AAA

Hi,

That's an interesting little project to help boost your ClearPass knowledge! :)

Here's a couple of examples for you to get started with:

Cisco

HP Procurve / ArubaOS Switches

After you've done these 2 it should become more easy and help you to work out how to accomplish the task on the other vendors devices.

Cheers
James

-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------@whereisjrw-------------------
------------------------blog-------------------------
ACCX #540 | ACMX #353 | ACDX #216
-----------Mobility First Expert #11----------
-------------------------------------------------------

If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: