Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass enforcement profil for changing port to Trunk and change Native vlan Cisco switch

This thread has been viewed 14 times
  • 1.  Clearpass enforcement profil for changing port to Trunk and change Native vlan Cisco switch

Posted May 16, 2018 09:16 AM

Having problem with Clearpass.

I can get clearpass to change the port to a trunk, but the native vlan is the access vlan thats configured on the cisco switch, i need to change that, any idea?

The Vlan the port is on is 45 and need to change the port to trunk and native vlan 10.

tried with a standard vlan enforcement but that just override the trunk configuration.

Thx.

Morten

• 2.  RE: Clearpass enforcement profil for changing port to Trunk and change Native vlan Cisco switch
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 17, 2018 04:17 AM

I have not done this myself but looked into it some time ago. Here are the pointers that I collected on this topic. 

• 3.  RE: Clearpass enforcement profil for changing port to Trunk and change Native vlan Cisco switch

Posted May 18, 2018 02:42 AM

It's not a need to have, just a nice, i can see in the tread, that it's not recommend to do authentication on a aruba ap, and i'm not gonna do macro on ports.

But ill contact or Aruba partner.