Security

Occasional Contributor I

Clearpasss Guest Sponsor Lookup LDAP multiple domains

Hi all

I'm working with the sponsor LDAP lookup of Clearpass Guests. I need to look up the mail adresses in different AD domains.

Can I create multiple Servers and add them to the "ajax.args.server" attribute? When I leave the "ajax.args.server" empty It only asks the first server in the list.

Other ways to fullfill that requirement?

Regards

Manuel

Re: Clearpasss Guest Sponsor Lookup LDAP multiple domains

Hi Manuel,

It doesn't appear that it's possible to search 2 LDAP server for sponsor lookups by modifying the ajax.args.server field. As far as I can make out the ajax.args.server field only supports one server.

A workaround for this is to add 2 x sponsor_lookup fields to your guest registration page.

sponsor1.jpg

As you can't add the same field twice you'll need to duplicate the sponsor_lookup field then add it again:

sponsor2.jpg

Cheers
James

-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------@whereisjrw-------------------
------------------------blog-------------------------
ACCX #540 | ACMX #353 | ACDX #216
-----------Mobility First Expert #11----------
-------------------------------------------------------

If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
New Contributor

Re: Clearpasss Guest Sponsor Lookup LDAP multiple domains

Hi James,

I have duplicated sponsor lookup field and editted ajax.args.server to another ldap server.

I managed to lookup the sponsor on the guest registration page.

However, email and sms did not send to sponsor.

Any other configuration need to be done on the guest registration ?operator servers.JPGCapture.JPG

Thanks!

Regards

Steven Hee

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: