Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Configure Wired Guest Network Access with an OmniSwitch and ClearPass Guest

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  Configure Wired Guest Network Access with an OmniSwitch and ClearPass Guest

Posted Dec 17, 2014 06:22 PM

Hi Team:

I can configure ClearPass Guest with an OmniSwitch Alcatel Lucent. I configured web login and have message error:

Captura.JPG

My configured ClearPass is following with an service Web Authentication:

alcatel.JPG

Captura 2.JPG

What would it could be the error?

Regards,

• 2.  RE: Configure Wired Guest Network Access with an OmniSwitch and ClearPass Guest

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 17, 2014 06:24 PM
    That usually means the MAC address is not being sent in the URL redirect. Can you confirm that?

• 3.  RE: Configure Wired Guest Network Access with an OmniSwitch and ClearPass Guest

Posted Dec 17, 2014 06:29 PM

I send url redirect for authentication mac. The portal login authenticate with me Guest Repository (Service -- Authentication -- Guest Repository)

Captura.JPG

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVUUE59ptPI

• 4.  RE: Configure Wired Guest Network Access with an OmniSwitch and ClearPass Guest
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 17, 2014 06:32 PM
    Try adding the following to the end of the URL in your enforcement profile:

?%{Connection:Client-Mac-Address}

• 5.  RE: Configure Wired Guest Network Access with an OmniSwitch and ClearPass Guest

Posted Dec 17, 2014 06:36 PM

If I tried it also with no success. I have to consider something in the configuration of the Switch?

Regards,

• 6.  RE: Configure Wired Guest Network Access with an OmniSwitch and ClearPass Guest

Posted Dec 17, 2014 06:40 PM
    Try creating a webauth service

• 7.  RE: Configure Wired Guest Network Access with an OmniSwitch and ClearPass Guest
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 18, 2014 06:19 PM

Hi Team:

The solutions is the following.

Thanks you

Image.png

• 8.  RE: Configure Wired Guest Network Access with an OmniSwitch and ClearPass Guest

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 18, 2014 06:31 PM
    Thank you for the follow up...

• 9.  RE: Configure Wired Guest Network Access with an OmniSwitch and ClearPass Guest

Posted Dec 17, 2014 06:29 PM
    What do you use in the Access Tracker ?

Do you have a webauth service?