Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Customize self registration login form with "Custom Skin"

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  Customize self registration login form with "Custom Skin"

Posted Jun 09, 2017 09:53 AM

Hi @ all,

is it possible to customize the self registration login form the Custom Skin provides? (see screenshot)

I would like to remove the grey boxes and change the textbox style (curved edges for example...), and do some general setup changes like placing the header logo next to the login form, not above. Unfortunately i didn't find any HTML edit fields for the login body, only header and footer...

Do i have to build myself a custom skin plugin or can i edit the Custom Skin that far? And if i have to, how do i do it?

Thanks,

Niko

airheads_screenshot.png

• 2.  RE: Customize self registration login form with "Custom Skin"

Posted Jun 12, 2017 10:31 AM

You can provide a custom login form.

login.jpg

• 3.  RE: Customize self registration login form with "Custom Skin"

Posted Jun 19, 2017 04:18 PM

"Provide a custom form" is absolutely the wrong way to do it -- that will remove the default forms off the page and you're just making far too much work for yourself!

An easier way would be to use CSS to override the default of "Custom Skin 1" or "Galleria Skin."

CPGuest > Admin > Plugin Manager > Custom Skin 1 > Config > Mode: Advanced && CSS :: Advanced CSS :: exclude whatever you don't like (e.g. background colors and borders)

... And then add whatever styles you want in the CSS styles box, e.g.:

{literal}

.nwaTop {
    background-color: pink;
    }

{/literal}

css_overrides.png

Or stick to Galleria:

CPGuest > Admin > Plugin Manager > Galleria Skin > Config > (paste your CSS overrides into HTML HEAD)

• 4.  RE: Customize self registration login form with "Custom Skin"

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 12, 2017 10:32 AM

Take a look at the Galleria skin. It can be customized under Plugins.