Security

last person joined: 10 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Does anyone know how I would access the Aruba authentication logs?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Does anyone know how I would access the Aruba authentication logs?

Posted May 27, 2014 09:00 AM

We're having trouble with our secure wireless access.  Aruba is integrated with our NAC vendor, but unfortunately the settings related to the integration itself were never welll documented.  So we're having trouble attributing the issue to Aruba, the NPS servers, or the NAC system.  And unfortunately I haven't got enough experience on the Aruba controllers and Airwave, to be as effective as I'd like in troubleshooting.  A way to access the authentication logs on the Aruba Master controller (GUI or commandline) would be very helpful right now!

thanks for any help

Kathy

• 2.  RE: Does anyone know how I would access the Aruba authentication logs?
    Best Answer

• 3.  RE: Does anyone know how I would access the Aruba authentication logs?

Posted May 27, 2014 02:52 PM

Thanks so much, Victor!  That troubleshooting doc in particular looks very good.  It's a couple years old but I'm sure we can tweak the commands here and there.  Those flow diagrams look especially helpful!

• 4.  RE: Does anyone know how I would access the Aruba authentication logs?
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 30, 2014 09:04 AM

Hello Victor --- I can't be sure whether I ever sent you a message and said thanks for your answer to my question.  Anyway thanks, it was helpful!

Kathy Brown