Security

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Download stuck or interrupted

This thread has been viewed 31 times
  • 1.  Download stuck or interrupted

Posted Jan 08, 2014 09:13 AM

Is there anyway via CLI to delete the downloaded software updates so I can try to redownload? I keep getting the error "Download stuck or interrupted", even after I click Retry. The server has full access to the internet so no issue there. 

Capture.PNG

• 2.  RE: Download stuck or interrupted
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 08, 2014 09:33 AM
    You will need to open a TAC case.

• 3.  RE: Download stuck or interrupted

Posted Jan 08, 2014 10:57 AM

Thanks. TAC logged in with the support account and cleared the downloads. Now they work. 

• 4.  RE: Download stuck or interrupted

Posted May 19, 2014 08:59 AM

Hi,

i have same issue... how can i solved it withoit TAC? unfortunaly i'm using a trial version... i have the support?

• 5.  RE: Download stuck or interrupted

Posted May 19, 2014 09:04 AM

Andrea - unfortunately you need TACs involvment since they can generate the support key and log into the CLI to clear the stuck downloads. Without TACs support, your only option to do deploy an updated VM and import a backup for the trial. 

• 6.  RE: Download stuck or interrupted

Posted Aug 24, 2019 04:00 AM

Thats a real design flaw. If they dont want you under the hoot there should at least be a "Clear update cache" button in the GUI. 

• 7.  RE: Download stuck or interrupted

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 24, 2019 07:40 AM

Please register your idea in http://innovate.arubanetworks.com/ideas.

Closing thread because of age.