Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Dual SSID onboarding

This thread has been viewed 11 times
  • 1.  Dual SSID onboarding

Posted Feb 10, 2015 11:00 PM

Hi all,

I dont know if is there any document on this or not.

I want to create dual SSID onboarding. Means at first user will connect through a open SSID and after  that when the user will try to browse he should redirect to onboard page. After running the quickconnect app user should move to a different SSID by completing EAP-TLS authentication.

Thakns

Rana

• 2.  RE: Dual SSID onboarding

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 10, 2015 11:03 PM
    Is your open network also going to be serving guests? It's a waste of airtime if you're solely using it onboard enrollment unless you have a specific technical requirement. 

Thanks, 
    Tim

• 3.  RE: Dual SSID onboarding

Posted Feb 11, 2015 12:21 AM

No i dont have any technical requirement.

I am learning Clearpass and all the things. So thats why i want to know is there anything so i can accomplish this.

Thanks 

Rana

• 4.  RE: Dual SSID onboarding

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 11, 2015 12:52 AM
    This should get you started on setting up the basic guest portal and .1x. Then you will need to add in the onboarding to the guest page.

http://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Command/Core_Download/Default.aspx?EntryId=10345

• 5.  RE: Dual SSID onboarding
    Best Answer