Security

Regular Contributor I

Enable Guest access only in working hour

HI Dear,
my customer want provide the Guest Self-Registration Service only during working hour.
So after the 06:00 pm a guest have not should the possibility to create an account and the authentication have to be blocked.

How I can perform it?

regards

Andrea

Andrea
Guru Elite

Re: Enable Guest access only in working hour

[ Edited ]

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Regular Contributor I

HI,

unfortunatelly i don't have access to page linked.

can you help me?

Regards

Andrea Acampa

Andrea
Aruba Employee

Hi Andrea,

You can also try enabling Time Access in Guest self-registration page as shown below. The Page will only be available during the hours specified in the Time Access.

Time Access.png

User will see the below default error message when they try to access/register out of working hours. 

Error
Guest registration is not currently enabled.

And the above error message can be edited under Guest self-registration page >> Edit >> Disabled Messages.

You can try something like below in the service >> enforcement, if you want to restirct authneitcation of existing guest users.

(Date:Day-of-Week  BELONGS_TO  Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday)
AND  (Date:Time-of-Day  IN_RANGE  06:00:00,18:00:00)
[Allow Application Access Profile]

Thank you,
Saravanan Rajagopal

**Did something you read in the Community solve a problem for you? If so, click "Accept as Solution" in the bottom right hand corner of the post.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: