Security

last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Enable Guest access only in working hour

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Enable Guest access only in working hour

Posted Jan 22, 2016 05:35 AM

HI Dear,
    my customer want provide the Guest Self-Registration Service only during working hour.
    So after the 06:00 pm a guest have not should the possibility to create an account and the authentication have to be blocked.

How I can perform it?

regards

Andrea

• 2.  RE: Enable Guest access only in working hour

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 22, 2016 07:38 AM

• 3.  RE: Enable Guest access only in working hour

Posted Jan 22, 2016 08:21 AM

HI,

unfortunatelly i don't have access to page linked.

can you help me?

Regards

Andrea Acampa

• 4.  RE: Enable Guest access only in working hour
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 22, 2016 09:32 AM

Hi Andrea,

You can also try enabling Time Access in Guest self-registration page as shown below. The Page will only be available during the hours specified in the Time Access.

Time Access.png

User will see the below default error message when they try to access/register out of working hours. 

Guest registration is not currently enabled.

And the above error message can be edited under Guest self-registration page >> Edit >> Disabled Messages.

You can try something like below in the service >> enforcement, if you want to restirct authneitcation of existing guest users.

(Date:Day-of-Week  BELONGS_TO  Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday)
    AND  (Date:Time-of-Day  IN_RANGE  06:00:00,18:00:00)
    [Allow Application Access Profile]