Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Guest SMS login page issue

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Guest SMS login page issue

Posted Feb 08, 2017 03:24 AM

We are dealing with the following issue on our customer site. When a new guest goes through registration on guest_sms_login.php, enters his credentials and clicks REGISTER button, he gets to guest_sms_login_receipt.php page and receives login credentials via SMS. Then the guest clicks LOGIN button and then comes the issue – instead of a guest_sms_login_login.php a guest_sms_login.php appears again.

When we open manually guest_sms_login_login.php and use credentials received via SMS, then the guest gets into the network.

Why doesn’t guest_sms_login_login.php appear automatically after clicking LOGIN on guest_sms_login_receipt.php?

• 2.  RE: Guest SMS login page issue
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 08, 2017 10:11 AM

Hi,

You could update your guest receipt page like so:

guest sms.jpg

• 3.  RE: Guest SMS login page issue

Posted Feb 15, 2017 03:36 AM

Hi James,

thanks for your help, I used your suggestion by the customer as a workaround, but it is not exactly a solution of the problem. Do you know why doesn t guest_sms_login_login.php appear after clicking the login button at Receipt page UI? Our customer is not sattisfied with the workaround and wants to know why guest_sms_login_login.php doesn t open automatically.

• 4.  RE: Guest SMS login page issue

Posted Feb 16, 2017 04:17 AM

This "might" work.

<input type=button onClick="location.href='guest_sms_login_login.php'" value='Login'>

• 5.  RE: Guest SMS login page issue

Posted Feb 16, 2017 04:44 AM

Hi James, this works, but we still need to improve it. Even though ClearPass knows the username, it doesn't appear on the login page. Since username (i.e. email) is a long string, our customer would want it to appear filled in on the login page. Is it possible?

• 6.  RE: Guest SMS login page issue
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 16, 2017 04:47 AM
    Hi,

No, not as far as I'm aware.