Security

New Contributor

Guest registration page language translations

[ Edited ]

Our companie's guest registration page needs to be avaialble in a few languages other than English.

I noticed that the translations of text are handled thru the Smarty tag <nwa_text id=yyyy>text</nwa_text>. yyyy being the index of the translation in the language packs.

I want to know how I can use the avaialble translations to show up on the registration page.

Especially, how can I format the fields used on the form to include the Smarty tag for the Label and the Description of the fields?

I need translation for the label and description of the following fields: visitor_name, visitor_company, email and sponsor_email.

Regards, Koen
MVP

Re: Guest registration page language translations

Hi,

Check this thread on Airheads for some background: http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/Translate-Guest-Registration-Page/td-p/205541

The built-in translations, and the language switcher can be found under Guest;  Configuration -> Translations.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC.
New Contributor

Re: Guest registration page language translations

Thanks for clarifying, but that is not a solution. It is rather an impractical workaround for a system that could have been more flexible with built-in automatic translations.

Regards, Koen
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: